First Aid at Work (FAW)
This level 3 First Aid at work course (FAW) complies with the current HSE regulations, and is the most popular of our courses. It is the highest level of First Aid training available for the workplace and is ideal for most businesses whose risk assessment has identified that they require a fully trained First Aider for their workplace.
Successful students receive a certificate to show that they are qualified to be a First Aider in the workplace for the next three years. The HSE also recommend that First Aiders complete a refresher course within those three years to keep their skills up to date.
If you already hold a valid in date First Aid at Work certificate then our 2 day re-qualification course may be appropriate.
- Dealing with accidents and illness
- Using a first aid kit
- Accident reporting
- Treatment of an unconscious patient
- Treatment of a heart attack
- Control of bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Crush injuries
- Electrical injuries
- Head injuries
3 days - Normally spread over two weeks
- ProTrainings First Aid at Work Level 3 Certificate
(valid for 3 years)
- Certificates are trade body recognised, meet the new guidelines set out by the HSE in October 2013 and meet the requirements of the First Aid at Work (First Aid) regulations 1981
- The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
- This course comes with a Certified CPD Statement for 18 Hours.