First Aid at Work Re-qualification
This course refreshes and updates the First Aid skills of those who need to renew their First Aid at Work (statutory) certificate and whose existing certificate is still valid. Completing this course before your full First Aid at Work certificate has expired will mean you will not need to attend a full 3 day course. If your First Aid at Work certification has expired then you will need to complete a full First Aid at Work course again.
Successful students receive a certificate to show that they are qualified to be a First Aider in the workplace for the next three years. The HSE also recommend that First Aiders complete a refresher course within those three years to keep their skills up to date.
- Dealing with accidents and illness
- Using a first aid kit
- Accident reporting
- Treatment of an unconscious patient
- Treatment of a heart attack
- Control of bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Crush injuries
- Electrical injuries
- Head injuries
- To be eligible to attend our two-day Re-qualification course, students must present a valid First aid at work certificate.
- ProTrainings First Aid at Work Level 3 Certificate, valid for 3 years.
- Certificates are trade body recognised, meet the new guidelines set out by the HSE in October 2013 and meet the requirements of the First Aid at Work (First Aid) regulations 1981
- The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
- This course comes with a Certified CPD Statement for 12 Hours.