Canine First Aid
This course is aimed at everyone who has an interest in, or requires a course in first aid for dogs. It is ideal for dog owners or professionals such as dog walkers, dog groomers (static or mobile) or those working in kennels etc.
By understanding basic first aid for your dog, it will give you the skills to assist them and prevent them from getting worse before professional help is given by a vet. By enrolling on a classroom course, you will have the confidence to apply the skills you will learn.
- The vet and your role in first aid
- Keeping your dog safe
- Car Accidents
- Pet Proofing your home
- Checking your dog's health
- Spinal Injury
- Controlling bleeding
- Ears, Paws, eye and mouth injuries
- Tail injuries
- Bites and stings
- Burns and Seizures
- Choking and Snake bites
1 day (3 - 4 hours)
- The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate and for online courses an Evidence Based Learning statement.
- This course comes with a Certified CPD Statement for 3 Hours.
- The certificate is valid for 3 years.